July 11, 2015
Divine Healing Part 2
- Jesus fulfilled old covenant promises as the Messiah and demonstrated the inclusion of healing with salvation.
- Old Covenant Promise
- The New Testament Fulfillment
- Jesus came to do works opposite of the devil’s works and ultimately destroy the devil’s works. This identifies the devil as the source of all sickness and disease, although demons are not directly involved in all sickness.
- Jesus was anointed to do the work.
- He revealed that sickness is satanic bondage.
- He contrasted the source of Life and Death.
- He came to destroy Satan’s work.
- He came to correct doctrine concerning the root of sin and sickness.
- While following the ministry of Jesus, people came to hear and be healed.
- As Jesus taught from the old covenant, the people gained faith from hearing the teaching and received healing.